This course gives you the skills to perform risk assessments and determine your first aid needs in line with workplace health and safety legislations, and the first aid codes of practice. It also teaches you how to design and run first aid facilities (such as sick rooms) and implement and monitor incident responses in your workplace.
This course should be completed by anyone who is responsible for coordinating first aiders or managing a first aid facility such as a sick room.
What certification do you get?
This is an accredited course. On successful completion of this course you will be issued a statement of attainment in:
This course covers the following:
• Determine workplace first aid requirements
• Risk assessment and management
• Planning a first aid response
• Designing and managing first aid facilities
• Managing first aid equipment and resources
• Management of first aid documentation
• Designing incident response plans
• WHS first aid legislation and codes of practice